SQUATS: Squats work the glutes & the muscles that support them (the hip flexors & hamstrings) this helps to tighten & tone your booty & your core.
- Keep your stance to your shoulder width
- Keep your arms front for balance.
- Lower your body while keep your back straight.
- Slowly return to the original position.
- Repeat this exercise 15~20 times for 2~3 sets
Do these weekly for a superior posterior.
- cinturitadehuva reblogged this from buildabooty
- healthyxxfit reblogged this from buildabooty
- edoyem reblogged this from buildabooty
- connie-the-anomaly likes this
- airyslittlepage likes this
- xinspirationstationx reblogged this from buildabooty
- sylven likes this
- blondebabeee likes this
- fuzzym00ns likes this
- godssweetlilcountrycupcake likes this
- memorieskeptalive likes this
- buildabooty posted this